Sunday, November 16, 2008

Double Chocolate Pudding

I hate to admit it, but I often by those Jello Chocolate Pudding snacks from the supermarket, they are just too good- and only 100 calories.

I decided to make some pudding myself- not the 100-calorie kind, but something to have when the chocolate craving kicks in- (which is often!).
I have a recipe that I found in Food and Wine Magazine, and it seemed to fit the bill, easy, chocolaty and rich. Perfect!! The chilled and finished pudding was really good, but not what I was originally intending. It was much more dense and fudgy, than light and silky- more like a super rich chocolate mousse. It was great- but I am going to try and find a recipe that is lighter, so it can be more of a snack, as opposed to a dessert, but I will be making this one again for sure!

No comments: